O-Flex Automotive strives to be a market leader in providing our OEM and Tier Customers with Innovative, Timely, Cost-Effective Manufacturing Solutions across a diverse Industrial Base, meeting their ever-changing requirements through a commitment to continuous improvement in all we do and sustaining a work environment that fosters Teamwork, Trust, Respect and Open Communications.
- OEA Impact Tubing for vehicle occupant crash protection; our customer's enjoy the advantage in Customized Product Design, No Tooling Cost and Quick Product Availability.
- OEEA Pedestrian Impact protection for front and rear bumper applications. Advantages include multiple impact protection and testing completed for the 5 mph federal regulations.
- Thermal Insulation protection for both sleeve and blanket applications. Advantages include low-cost customized product design and manufacture.
- Fabricated Metal Tubing Products made to demanding customer design requirements. Advantages include multiple Steel and Aluminum fabrication capabilities with low-cost, highly automated processing.
- Full Service Metal Finishing capabilities to include anodizing, e-coating, powder painting, wet spray, highly automated buffing/polishing, heat treating and a number of fabrication capabilities. Advantages include your one stop metal finishing source, with industry leading sealing technologies.